Thursday, August 14, 2008

More to life than this...

Dan and I had an amazing time on our trip this past week. The accommodations were beautiful and we had a ball participating in camp 'stuff'. We definitely missed annika, but were so busy we didn't have time to dwell on it. both dan and I love christian camping, and were both left with the thought that there's more to life than what we've been doing for the past year or so. I enjoy my job, but there's more I could be doing to share the Kingdom of God with others. So we definitely have a lot to think about in the next few months or however long. And even more to pray about. I can say that our past week was life changing and now its time to do something about it.

But for now, as I wait upon the Lord, I will rest in the knowledge that He will take care of us and give us what we need.

On not such a serious note...i am purely exhausted and am resting this afternoon. I slept like crap last night due to a ever so wonderful bat in the house...it had been about 2 years since we had had one, and i hate them with a passion.

1 comment:

Tisha Alexander said...

I am so glad that you had a great vacation!!! I hope Dan got rid of the bat for you. Doesn't sound like fun...