Friday, August 1, 2008

Anniversary

So today marks the completion of my 3rd year working for the bank. am i excited about it...eeh. i've got mixed feelings. i started out at 14 hours a week, which was nice. went up to 20 hours a week to get benefits...stayed there for a couple of years, and then back down to 14 ish...and since april i've been full time. it's definately not where i envisioned myself three years ago. i'm afraid it's going to be the career that i just fall backward into cause nothing else came along. i think of the many people that i've met that started as a part time teller "just for a few years" 30 years ago and are now in different roles.

it's also the anniversary of dan and I's first date...5 years ago...which is crazy.

and it's my mom's birthday. happy birthday camilla.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Yes, please tell Camilla I said Happy Birthday too. Wow, have five years already gone by?? I can't even believe it. So much...and so little...seems to have happened in that time. I'm so glad we've gotten reconnected! It's so nice to be able to know what is going on in your life too. I'm going to try your old email address. If you don't see something from me, try emailing me at the last address you have for me. It should be the same...I've had it for years. And, um, really crazy thing...David and I are going to be living in the same hi-rise here in the city. Different apartments though! Are we freaks or what?!