Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photos

So we did some family photos this weekend with my parents...here's a sample of them. I think they turned out pretty good...i love the one of annika and i as well as the one of the three of us looking at the water.... http://www.akbphotography.blogspot.com It was definitely interesting taking pictures with a 2 year old. she did pretty good though.

Today was a crappy day at work. i'm glad it's done...a customer yelled at me for stuff i didn't do. i hate it when they do that. so anyone who is dealing with a customer service rep...please be nice to them :) more than likely they have little to know control over the situation. My job isn't worth this, but i know i need to be there for now. i do have a great manager though. she was great to me afterwards. very kind...she even gave me a hug :) sometimes it's wonderful working for a woman, versus some guy who wouldn't know what to do with someone who is crying at work...at least i didn't cry infront of the customer. at least tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

I really like the pictures! I think they all are great and with a 2 year old it makes them priceless. :)

Kristy said...

Tag - you're it!
http://slidingdownthestairs.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-award.html