Monday, June 30, 2008

tired

today was just one of those days were I've been tired all day long. i'm very glad that i have tomorrow off. This is my third week in a row working a saturday, and i'm not enjoying it. yeah, i do get a day off during the week, but i end up working till 6:15 every night. i can't wait for next week with a 'normal' schedule.
i'm doing a women's bible study this summer with some of the ladies from my small group. we're reading a book called lies women believe...it's not too bad so far. i'm looking forward to the discussion tomorrow night. this week's chapter was about lies we believe about ourselves. i'll post more after we have discussion tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm interested to hear what you think of the book - it sounds interesting.

Tisha Alexander said...

I am also interested in hearing more about the book! Hope you get some rest.